On March 16, 2020 Governor Abbott has suspended some provisions of the Open Meetings Act in response to the COVID-19 emergency. Lucas City Council meetings will not be open to on-site visitors. In the interim, City Council meetings will be available through Zoom Webinar from your computer or smartphone. To join the meeting, go to https://zoom.us/j/659208701 you will be asked for your name and email address to join the meeting.
However, due to concerns with limited internet bandwidth, it is highly recommended that if you would like to provide input on an agenda item, please send an email to the City Secretary by 5pm the day of the meeting at [email protected] or you may call the City Secretary at 972.912.1211. The Mayor will read your comment during the appropriate agenda item.
To submit written comments on a particular agenda item, click the chat button, enter your comment or question, and wait for the Mayor to respond to your question.
- Regular Meeting begins at 7:00 pm
- Meetings held the first and third Thursday of each month, special meetings may also be called when necessary
- Lucas City Hall, Council Chambers, 665 Country Club Road, Lucas, Texas
HOW TO SPEAK AT A MEETING VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE:
- Email comments to the City Secretary at [email protected] or call at 972.912.1211
- Click on the Zoom Webinar link above, once logged into the meeting, click on the Chat button to ask a question. The Mayor will answer your question during the appropriate agenda item.