As part of the Future Mobility Study, Collin County is hosting virtual and in-person public meetings to present study data and gather input on future transportation needs. Information about the meetings will be shared with the public this week and we encourage you to promote the meetings on your websites, newsletters and social media channels as well. Information presented will be the same at each public meeting opportunity.
Virtual Public Meeting: Monday, May 3 – Friday, June 4, 2021
- A pre-recorded presentation, virtual meeting room with audio and visual components, and an interactive map will be available on the study website from Monday, May 3, 2021 at 6 p.m. until Friday, June 4, 2021.
Live Presentation via Zoom: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Representatives from Collin County and the study team will present the most recent study data and answer questions from the public after the presentation.
- Link to join the live presentation via Zoom: zoom.us/j/98461995960
- For audio only, join by calling:
Meeting ID: 98461995960
Participant ID: 548850
In-Person Meeting: Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Lavon City Hall Community Gym – 120 School Road, Lavon, TX 75166
- The meeting is an open house format with no formal presentation. Representatives from Collin County and the study team will be available to answer questions about study data displayed at the meeting.
- A registration form is provided on the study website due to occupancy restrictions and to provide for social distancing.
How to provide input:
- Public comments will be accepted Monday, May 3, 2021 – Friday, June 4, 2021.
- An online survey will be available or comments can be submitted by email to [email protected] or by mail to Burns & McDonnell, Attn: Tiffany Moss, 13737 Noel Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75240.