Keep Lucas Beautiful Spring Cleanup
The Keep Lucas Beautiful (KLB) Spring Cleanup will be held on Saturday, April 2, 2022 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. KLB is committed to ensuring the Lucas community remains a clean and beautiful place to live. KLB programs are focused on efforts to keep the community litter-free, preserving the natural environment, and promoting sustainable practices.
The KLB Spring Cleanup is an opportunity for residents to volunteer for cleanup efforts within Lucas. This is how the KLB Spring Cleanup works:
- Sign up as an adult or minor volunteer by submitting an online volunteer form: Adult Volunteer Form or Minor Volunteer Form.
- Please indicate on the online form what area within Lucas that you would like to cleanup. We encourage residents to clean up their neighborhoods, public parks, and other safe areas.
- Beginning at 9:00 am on the day of the event, you can pick up your free cleanup supplies in front of Lucas City Hall (665 Country Club Road, Lucas, TX 75002). Volunteers can also arrange to pick up cleanup supplies during the week prior to the event.
- During the cleanup event in your chosen area, please try to place all trash bags centrally located together on the side of the road. You may also keep your cleanup supplies or leave them with the trash bags for pickup.
- Beginning at 1:00 pm, City staff will be driving throughout the City to collect trash bags from roadsides.
The City encourages residents to support the KLB Spring Cleanup by participating as a cleanup volunteer at the event. If you have any questions regarding the KLB Spring Cleanup, please contact Assistant to the City Manager Kent Souriyasak at [email protected] or 972.912.1213.