How do I report a water leak or broken waterline?

This is an emergency that impacts both fire protection as well as general welfare.  Please call 911 or (972) 727-8999 immediately to report the leak.

If it is outside of regular city hall business hours, call 911 or (972) 727-8999 and press option 2, and leave a message including your telephone number and the exact address/location of the leak. The on-call person will call you back as soon as possible if you request for us to do so.  Please do not delay in reporting this type of issue.

Close window