Archives: FAQs

How do I find out what school district my child would go to?

Most of the City of Lucas is serviced by the Lovejoy School District. The best place to start is by contacting them at (469)742-8000. For additional information on the school districts that service the City of Lucas, please visit the School Districts page.

Does the City of Lucas have an Outdoor Warning System/Sirens?

The City of Lucas does not have an Outdoor Warning System. These sirens are intended to warn citizens who may be outdoors during an emergency. Lucas citizens may rely on the use of the communication tools listed on our Information Dissemination page by filling out our online Event Request Form for local incidents.

What is the ISO rating for Lucas Fire-Rescue?

The Insurance Service Office (ISO) of Texas issues every community an insurance or ISO rating classification. The City of Lucas has an ISO Class 1 rating, which was issued in 2022.

Close window