Archives: Answers

What type of fire extinguisher is best for my home?

A multi-purpose fire extinguisher is best for the home. Look for and extinguisher with a rating of at least 2A:10B:C on the label. These types of extinguishers can be used on any type of fire commonly occurring in the home. They will often be labeled “ABC” or “All Purpose” and can be purchased in most … Continued

What are the Animal Control hours?

Collin County provides lost animal searches by appointment. If it is an emergency please dial 911. Monday: Closed Tuesday – Sunday: 800am – 5:00pm Closed on Holidays. For more information please visit Collin County Animal Services online.

What is the typical inspection process for single-family dwellings?

The typical process for an inspection of a single family dwelling is: Plumbing Rough/Gas- Form board survey will be provided at this stage. Roll off dumpster, erosion control, t-pole, and construction fence are required. Foundation Pre-Pour- Slab/foundation plans to be on site at time of inspection “Seconds” Includes: building, framing, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical roughs … Continued

Who do I call for an inspection?

Please call the Development Services Department at (214)644-0779. For more information please visit the Development Services Department page.

Close window