We provide retail water service to our customers. The City of Lucas buys water from the North Texas Municipal Water District. Their main source of water is Lavon Lake.
What are the different ways I can pay my Utility bill?
- U.S. Mail: You can pay by U.S. Mail: Send a check or money order to: City of Lucas, 665 Country Club, Lucas, Texas. 75002-7651.
- Hand-Deliver: You can bring your payment to our office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at City Hall, 665 Country Club Lucas, Texas. 75002-7651: We offer a drive-through drop-off box located in the City Hall parking lot, below the flags. Payments can be dropped into this box 24/7 and will be processed on the next business day. If you have any questions, please call .
- Recurring Payments: You can choose to pay your account automatically each month by completing an Automatic Bank Draft: Fill out and return the ACH form.
- Pay by Credit Card: Statement balance may be paid by credit card, with a 3% processing fee added. Credit cards are accepted via phone or walk-in. Cards accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Utility Online Bill Pay: Make payments through the online water bill pay system using debit/credit cards. A 3 % processing fee will be added to each transaction. Click here for Online payments.
The City contracts with Barnes Waste Disposal for trash services. Please contact Barnes for additional services at http://barneswds.com/contact-us/ or 972-734-3333.
Curbside Recycling Service (Optional)
The City contracts with Republic Services for curbside recycling. The monthly rate will be $7.64 for one poly cart, with additional poly carts available for $2.98. Customers will be billed quarterly by Republic Services. Rates include sales tax. To set up your account, call 469-443-7009.